At last week’s Harry Potter/Twilight Debate sponsored by Seattle’s Team Read Literacy Program, audience members were quizzed on various trivia questions from the books. But there were several questions that were deemed too difficult for the event.
Think you can answer them? Here they are:
Ultimate Harry Potter Trivia:
1. How many horcruxes did Voldemort make?
2. What are the distinct markings on Minerva McGonagall’s animagus form?
3. Where are bezoars naturally found?
Ultimate Twilight Trivia:
1. Who was the third vampire to join Carlisle Cullen’s coven?
2. Where does Alice meet Jasper for the first time?
3. How many humans has Rosalie killed?
Finally, there is one Harry Potter question that stumped the standing-room-only audience of many rabid Potter fans:
What is the most dangerous creature in the Harry Potter universe? (hint, it’s not a death eater)