Craig Horner has revealed that John Rhys-Davies will guest star in a future episode of Legend of the Seeker.
“John Rhys-Davies guest-starred in an episode just recently,” Horner told Xenite.org. “He’s a really great person.”
Rhys-Davies has a long history in fantasy-themed projects, having played Sallah in several Indiana Jones movies, Gimli (and the voice of Treebeard) in The Lord of the Rings movies, Grimshank in the comedy fantasy series Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Professor Maximilian on Sliders, and many other projects.
No word on when the episode will air.
Meanwhile, Ted Raimi, who plays Joxer on Xena: Warrior Princess, will reprise his role as the evil map-maker Sebastian on Legend of the Seeker’s February 20th episode.
“Suffice to say that he causes a lot more trouble than he did in the first episode,” Raimi tells TheTorchOnline.com. “He does come in contact with the wizard, and this time I actually had a scene with Bridget and Craig, and it was fantastic. I had a wonderful time.”
More Legend of the Seeker spoilers can be found here, including the fate of a “major character.”
- Ted Raimi to Return to LEGEND OF THE SEEKER
- Picture Post: John Rhys-Davies in This Weekend’s LEGEND OF THE SEEKER
- LEGEND OF THE SEEKER Episode Review (2-17): Sins of the Fathers
- Ted Raimi Interview: “We’re Living in a Golden Age of Fantasy Movies and TV”
- Review: Who knew? LEGEND OF THE SEEKER is a Good Show!