Save Our Seeker, the online campaign to encourage a third season of the syndicated fantasy show Legend of the Seeker, has let fans vote on which of four ads they should place in Variety — and fans have chosen a winner (below).
Last week, concerned by reports that the show had been canceled, Save Our Seeker solicited funds from fans to place the ad. More than $8000 was raised.
The ad, which is directed at industry professionals, will hopefully run Friday, May 7th.
The “fandom name” of the artist is Tarlanciel. The winning ad received 309 votes. Second ad: 129; third: 78; and fourth: 21
See the three ad designs not chosen here.
The campaign is $600 short of being able to afford a second ad in a different publication, so they’re still accepting contributions.
- LEGEND OF THE SEEKER Fans Raise $8000 for Ad in VARIETY
- Terry Goodkind Speaks Out in Support of the “Save Our Seeker” Campaign
- LEGEND OF THE SEEKER Fans to Buy a “Thank You/Please Reconsider” Ad in a Trade Publication
- The Results! The Sexiest Man of Fantasy, 2009-2010
- LEGEND OF THE SEEKER Fans Continue to Seek a Third Season for Their Show